BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tomorrow will be a good day!!

Not only will tomorrow be Friday, but Bubba will be home! This will wrap up his first full week working in GA. So far he says everthing is going great and everyone is very friendy.  I have to say I am getting  excited,scared and nervous more everyday,  I was looking at halloween express today for costume ideas for Hannah and Riley they have good ones, I cant see paying $50 for a costume though, I guesss I'll be winging it this year, Riley can use Hannahs old one, and Hannah, she is hard to buy for, last year she had at least 4 different costumes and didnt get to wear one of them because she was sick. We will see what she picks this year , something CRAZY I'm sure!!  I am planning on making this weekend as eventless as possible :) needing some much need R&R with Bubba before he leaves again on Monday for another week.. As for me I'm working as usual then off to pick up the girls, go home do a little laundry , a little dishes, then off to bed!! Tomorrow will be a good day!! :)

0 comments: