BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just another day...

I woke this morning at 4am. I cant sleep well when my hubby isnt home, however he is doing well in Ga and liking the new job training so far.. Me on the other hand, I'm tired and I have the joy of having to console a crying and very emotional Mother in law, my mother however is cool with the idea of us moving out of  state. We keep telling people and family members we will be back in a year but that may not be the case. My girls one of which is only 6 months and my oldest is 4 yrs are fine with the idea. I will be making the trip to Ga myself in the next few weeks to help hubby find an apartment for us , I just hope we can be settled in before the holidays. I will finally be able to spend those cold days all warm and cozy with my little angels watching all the holiday shows and making cookies and crafts, I have always wanted to scrapbook so that may be my next hobby.. This seams so sureal to me right now like its a dream.. GOD works in mysterious ways and maybe he is finally answeing my prayers for my family and I...       Today at work I feel like slacking but I will try and keep up I only have one more mont here so I might as well give it all I got so whoever fills my place will not be left with a mess...


I took my girls for a walk around our neighborhoold last night and the air was so cool and children in the neighborhood were out playing with their hoodies and caps on I love this time of year!! It made me realize how much I would miss our house and neighborhood that we have known for the last 4 yrs. I hope wherever we end up is just as great a place as where we are now...



Happy Fall!!

0 comments: