BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Things I'm loving right now!!!

As the seasons change from summer to fall and from fall to winter, there comes different scents with the different seasons. I absolutly love Pumkin spice, apple crisp, french vanilla scented candles this time of year!!




I am also a coffee fanatic!! And dunkin doughnuts has the best French vanilla coffee.
Its something about this time of year when the leaves are starting to fall and the weather starts to cool that makes me feel warm and festive inside!! It reminds me of being a child again..





I also LOVE to wear scents of the season.. My favorite at the moment is anything brown sugar vanilla (of course!!)


And of course warm fuzzy blankets, hot cocoa, and my darling little angels curled up with me on the couch..

Dont forget about you lips his season!! They need love too!! The brand Chapstick is what I like to use in any flavor, it is so moistureizing! Nivea has a good one also..

0 comments: