BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 1, 2010

Ok someone grab me the tissues!

It has finally hit me today that we are really moving. I guess I haven't given it much thought other than we are just moving to another place in another state. I went to pick up Bubbas last pay check from DHP today that was nice seeing everyone before we leave. Then I started to think about our house we have made into a home and how cozy it is and how much I absolutely adore it, its not the biggest or the nicest house but its mine and I will miss it terribly. I fear the unknown, I fear not knowing anyone and meeting new people but at the same time it seems exciting. I may make the trip to Ga tomorrow with Bubba just to check out where we will be staying and try to get a feel for the area, My eyes are swollen from crying not because I'm sad but my emotions are just getting the best of me. I need Bubba , I miss him during the week not being with me, so do the girls. On the other hand I get to put my 2 wk notice in on Monday which should go over nicely...... 

0 comments: