BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 27, 2010

Geting ready for the big move!!!

One month to go!! I'm so excited, scared, nervous... Moving away from home, friends and family its going to be hard at first but I'm sure we will be ok. I'm worried about my oldest daughter the most. For the last 4 years of her life all she has known is being with her grandma everyday while I was at work, its going to be a shock for her, but it will give she and I the time we need to become closer. She will also be starting school next year. Uprooting my family and moving away from the only place we have ever known is scary. My husband accepted a job offer out of state which promises great oppurtunity for our family and I will get to stay at home with my girls (finally) . My girls mean the world to me..  So with all this comes a lot of work to be done before the BIG day.. I still have to tell my boss that I quit!! That is going to the best feeling ever!! Then comes the packing! (uggh) I wanted to start this blog for a few reasons..


1. I will be needing something to do with all my newly found freedom
2. I've always wanted to blog but never had anything to talk about.
 
While my husband is staying in Ga working (this is where we will be moving to) the girls and I are on our own for a month, so getting the bills paid while I'm still here is on the agenda for the day today...


More blogs to come in the following days on packing moving and settleing into the new place...

0 comments: