BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 22, 2010

Things are great!

WE are finally settled in!! I have been so busy! But its starting to feel like home at least for now.... We are going home for Thanksgiving on wed. the girls, well hannah at least is excited to see everyone although the only person she has talked about is her friend David? She is so cute, a little mature for her age at times but she is wonderful! Riley has been on the move for awhile now crawling around everywhere and pulling up on anything she can!!  She will be walking very soon... As for Bubba, the poor thing he has been working soo hard the past few week not gettin home until 9 or 10 sometimes. We are enjoying the time away from everything and learning our way around statesboro, its a cute town not too much to do but nice, quite. As for me, I enjoy staying home with my girls, its a full time job though, I would not trade it for the world. I am typing this early before they wake up so I can get it in just like my shower and morning coffee, no time for mommy when they are awake! Its busy busy..haha.. Off to get in some mommy time while I still can.. 

0 comments: